Join me for…
A 300 Hour Yoga Advanced Teacher’s Study and Mentorship with Shannon Paige Schneider and Special Guests
Join me and my special guests on a progressive exploration of you as a developing student and a teacher of vinyasa flow yoga. This modular and individualized Advanced Studies program is a mentorship-based collective that allows you to serve your interests and develop your path as a teacher from Boulder and Denver to Costa Rica and Mexico (travel is not required to complete this program.)
Applicants must have completed a Yoga Alliance approved 200 Hour program, an application, and embodiment interview to qualify for admission. Click Here for The Conversation Application.
This program scope requires that student teachers complete 270 hours of in class instruction within an 18 – month period. Shannon and Guest Teachers will conspire to provide a comprehensive and deepened conversation over 108 hours in our base collective process called appropriately, 108. In this collective we will strive to steady accumulated yogic knowledge into embodied action and wield an evolved understanding of the power and practices of vinyasa yoga with a deeper understanding and applied skill.
Further modular offerings will expound upon each student teacher’s particular focus and interests, allowing him or her to create a track of continuing education to serve the practice they wish to offer as a professional yoga teacher. The modular elective curriculum topics range from Ayurveda, Advanced Vinyasa Flow Sequencing, Yoga Therapeutics, Anatomy, Tantric Philosophy, Anjali Restorative Yoga, and Bhava Vinyasa Flow for Depression and Anxiety.
“I have been blessed to have had many of the world’s most incredible teachers and mentors as a dedicated student of the flow and Tantric philosophy. I have had access to some of the most incredible sacred places and endeared teachings on my yogic journey. As I continue to immerse myself in study and share these teachings, I engage in an ever-deepening conversation with fellow practitioners and teachers on the path. I am dedicated to raising the ownership of what we, as yoga teachers, offer from the depth and conviction of our life lessons and accumulated wisdom. A great deal of consideration went into the process of how I would offer a 300 hour program in a manner that spoke to those seeking something off the beaten path and deeply, provocatively personal to him or her.
Ultimately, I feel the highest path I can offer is a collaborative mentorship.
I value the evolution of a teacher and feel that a one-on-one relationship is deeply needed to provide the necessary reflection and support as one advances in these practices and offers these teaching to a waiting world. I began to consider the conversation between those that would gather. The collective we will form will be highly personalized, focused, and dedicated to those who engage The Conversation. The inspiration that will radiate will serve. From that level of service, we will learn to live as embodied inspiration.
Here’s to the conversation,
The mentoring faculty is top rate and will include guest collaborators and teachers, such as
- Shiva Rea, MA
- Christopher Hareesh Wallis, MA, M.Phil.
- Chris Tompkins, MA
- Aditi Devi, PhD
- Gina Caputo
- Nancy Kate Williams
- Michelle Weldon, PhysD
- Naomi Boggs
- Skill in Action, A Progression Conversation
- Applied Anatomy
- Advanced Hands on Adjustments
- Niche Development and Personalized Yoga Business Coaching
- Nourishing The Radiant Teacher, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Advanced Sequencing
- History and Roots of Tantra
- Exploration of the Radiance Sutras
- Yoga Shouldn’t Hurt, Yoga Therapeutics Upper Body
- Yoga Shouldn’t Hurt, Yoga Therapeutics Lower Body
- Chakra Therapy and the Subtle Body
- The Mediation Arts
- The Goddess Chronicles
- Poetry in Motion and the Fluid Arts
- Advancing Meaning, The Progression of Theme and The Heart’s Evolution
Modular Electives Include
- Radiant Teacher Immersion: Costa Rica / Mexico
- Anjali Restorative Yoga Teacher Training, Part I and Part 2
- Bhava Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, Part 1 and Part 2
- Chakra Vinyasa Teacher Training with Shiva Rea
- Fluid Power, Part One and Two Teacher Training with Shiva Rea
- Advancing Tantric Studies with Harrish Wallace and Chris Tompkins
- Advancing Meditation
- Sanskrit Studies with Chris Tompkins
- Techniques for teaching workshops, intensives, and trainings
- Techniques for leading retreats
- Evolving your Personal Practice
- Teaching Beginners as a Focus and A Feeder System to All Levels Classes
- Teaching Effective Private Yoga, Building a Private Yoga Teaching Practice
- Yoga Teaching Professionally, Systems and Strategies
- Yoga Teaching Marketing and Public Relations, Systems and Strategies
- The Kali Practices and Yogini Lineages
108 will commence October 2011, meeting the third weekend of every month, 6 hour weekends, through April 2013: Saturday 9a – 12p and 2p – 5p.
Elective Modules may / will overlap with the calendar of the 108 progression of study, though on alternate calendar dates across the progression of The Conversation and will be offered at the studios Shannon Teaches: OM Time, Studio Shakta, and Root Yoga Center. Modules will be announced as booked and most will be offered more than once.
Please note, the above list of modules is not finite and more will be added. Guest faculty is subject to change, based on availability.
The cost of the program, including modules balancing the 162 remaining contact hours to total 270, is:
- $2995.00 for the 300 hour Advanced Studies, Teacher Mentorship
- Early Bird Special, Paid in Full By August 1, 2011, is $2795.00
Payment Plans are exceptional:
- $2995 Mentorship, $108 Payment Plan Administration Fee = $3103
- Deposit of $500, due upon acceptance
- Payments of $217.00, per month for 12 months.
- Payments of $145.00, per month for 18 months.
Acceptance is limited. The Next Session will engage April 2012.
Best Wishes on your Continued Expression as a Student and a Teacher,
“It is like have private instruction ALL the way through the course!”